How I can help you
Although I've worked in, run & owned companies of all sizes and in several industries, my two best qualifications for you are:
1. I've actually run small businesses (both other peoples and my own) and understand how the pieces work individually and as a whole and with SCORE, I've worked with dozens of both startups and established entrepreneurs.
2. I operate in plain English and I'll decipher whatever terms and documents might be confusing. There are no dumb questions.
What you get from me, specifically;
New business feasibility: Can your idea fly? How to assess.
How to creating a SIMPLE, USABLE business plan. Don't get discouraged by what you see online. These need not be long and complicated (but they are necessary).
Estimating cash/investment requirements
How to make sense of the chaos: (You may have heard lots of terms and gotten lots of advice on how business works what to do and now your head is spinning, I'll make all that make sense for you.
Basic accounting and financial reports
Troubleshooting existing businesses.
Operating issues: identifying key processes, setting standards, measuring performance, making corrections,
Basic ecommerce/internet marketing: What part should it play in your business, where to start, what should it cost to set up, etc etc..
If you're not sure I'm the right mentor for you, I can refer you to someone who'd be a better fit.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Financing / Capital
- Human Resources
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Retail Trade