How I can help you
Self-directed executive MBA with extensive experiences in private, non-profit, and public sectors, intrinsic understanding of business, projects and people, strategic management to reach company vision and goals; Communicator/problem solver, team organizer, multi-lingual (French, English, several African dialects), proficient in engineering and business software, cost/financial analysis/estimating, operations research, marketing, with excellent training and supervisory skills.
- Allied-Signal, Inc. (now Honeywell International)
- George S. May Management Consulting Co.
- KBI Enterprises, Inc.
- Inter-Immo Holdings Corp.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering: North Carolina State University - May 1990
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Pfeiffer University - July 2003
- "All But Dissertation" Doctorate of Management and Public Policy: Walden University - Until Dec. 2014