How I can help you
Retired Business Owner and Small Business Consultant - Over 35 years of experience in the small business arena in the areas of finance, accounting, marketing, public relations and event planning. Alumni of Rockhurst University and involved with volunteer work there. Plus member of Nonprofit Connect and SCORE-Kansas City Chapter. Also, consult with many local nonprofits for the last three years on a pro-bono basis.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a double major in Accounting and Management from Rockhurst University in 1983. Recipient of the Wall Street Journal Award for the highest gpa in graduating class.