How I can help you
Paul can assist you in addressing a wide range of issues to improve the performance of your business.
He is a cross-functional professional with technical and business degrees who improved the operations of large and small businesses by applying lean and six sigma principles to high impact administrative, business and operational processes. As a product planner and account manager, he increased profitability from the revenue side through product and pricing actions.
One of his strengths is analyzing and translating data into information and then presenting the information in a usable form. He is experienced with market, product, cost, and pricing data.
Most of his career was in product development and manufacturing, but he also has exposure to other industries as telematics, healthcare, enterprise software, logistics, and physical fitness training centers.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
BS Metallurgical Engineering
MBA Managerial Accounting
Training & Experience
- Six Sigma
- Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VAVE)
- Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP)