How I can help you
4 Years as Industrial Engineer in large manufacturing.
4 Years as Systems Analyst in warehousing.
30 Years in Technology Management in large manufacturing, Financial Services and Utility Industries.
Retired as VP and Chief Information Officer at a large utility with full responsibility for budgeting, human resources, project management, etc.
Also held numerous positions in not-for-profit organizations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS in Physics from the University of Michigan.
BA in Economics from the University of Michigan.
MBA in Management Science from Wayne State University.
Advanced Management Program Graduate from the Kellogg School at Northwestern University
Graduate of the Creative Leadership Program in Boulder, CO.