How I can help you
I am an entrepreneur having operated my own successful business for 26 years after having worked for another firm for 14 years in the same industry. My firm was a medium sized insurance brokerage where I needed to touch all of the markers needed be a successful firm. Most of my time in the sales area was working with small business clients of all varieties. An insurance broker quite often is the go to person for advice for small business owners because of our approachability. We then refer them to the proper professional if needed, but we hear it all and have seen all kinds of successes and failures. That is my perspective.
I have also been fortunate to be associated with some terrific people in the non-profit world through a variety of service on many boards of directors. This experience was key in developing my skills in strategic planning.
Areas of Expertise:
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Business and Strategic Planning
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- BS - Business Administration, Marquette University
- Chartered Property/Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) -- a benchmark educational credential in the insurance industry