How I can help you
I can help you with international business law, intellectual property, business strategy, financial analysis, investments, life insurance and annuities.
My background includes work for the Ventura City Attorney’s Office, Entrepreneur’s Law Center, and starting my own business. As an experienced lawyer and long time resident of Ventura County, I have helped identify, analyze and resolve business issues affecting start-ups by creating a legal product to mitigate them. I also worked at Morgan Stanley and am passionate about finances, financial analysis, and investments.
I'm a member of the Lima Bar Association and have life insurance and annuities credentials.
I speak Spanish, English, and basic Mandarin.
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you, give me a call.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Educational Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
LL.M., International Business Intellectual Property, Santa Clara University
Study Abroad Program, Hong Kong University
Member of Lima Bar Association
Life Insurance License