How I can help you
Michael Sarka, Business start up and operation. Non Profit (NP) start-up and development and Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Chief Elected Officer hiring and coaching. Both for profit and NP management, marketing, program development and implementation; Business Plans. Tourism, Hospitality, Events management, marketing/publicity development, overall planning and operation. Agriculture background. 860+ SCORE clients served. Mentoring via Email, Telephone and Face to Face meetings.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture and Farming
- Recreation and Travel
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor of Arts Degree, St. Thomas University. Collateral Credits, University of Minnesota. Certified Meeting Planner, Convention Liaison Council. Certified Mentor, SCORE. Be the Difference, Individual Award, Volunteer Center of Santa Cruz County. Member, SCORE national awards -- E-Mail Mentoring certification development program and SCORE Distinguished Service Award, 2015. Volunteer of the Month for SCORE National Recognition on October, 2016!