How I can help you
1. SCORE volunteer. 2013 to present
2. Mueller Auto Co., Inc. Owner. Franchised dealer. Responsible for all facets of this small, family-owned, rural dealership. U-Haul franchise holder. Sold business. 1989-2013.
3. First Wisconsin/Firstar Bank. Vice President. Completed nine assignments in eleven years, including management of a large retail branch and several commercial lending divisions. 1977-1988.
4. U.S. Senator Lloyd Bentsen (TX). Aide. 1973-1976.
I think I can be of most help in advising clients on
- Overall management of a small business;
- Matters that a larger company would discuss with its board of directors;
- Franchise relations;
- Choosing and maintaining suppliers;
- U-Haul operations
I am a member of the SE Wisconsin chapter of SCORE. I am very impressed with the quality of my co-mentors and the training provided in the courses we sponsor. I would encourage anyone running a business to take advantage of these resources. The price is certainly right.
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Marquette University. College of Journalism.