How I can help you
I am a retired executive from a Richmond-based manufacturing company (25 years). Mid-career, I started a successful small business turnaround consulting practice - Turnaround Strategies (9 years). My experience includes business planning, turnarounds, product/customer profitability analysis, financial forecasting/budgeting, bank refinancing including SBA-backed loans, operations/plant management, mergers & acquisitions, restructuring and divestitures. I started my career as a CPA with Deloitte and have degrees from Virginia Tech (BS Business Administration 1977) and VCU (MBA 1984).
As a SCORE Mentor, I look forward to learning about your ideas for a new or existing business and helping you achieve your goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Virginia Tech (BS Business Administration, Major - Accounting 1977)
Virginia Commonwealth University (MBA 1984)