How I can help you
Over 25 years of experience in managing projects, systems, and business processes for private companies and government agencies. Very good at organizing, planning and developing strategies for all types of organizations including strategic plans for nonprofits. Extremely analytical and able to provide insights and direction for startups in areas such as product development, marketing, and financial planning. Educational background includes three professional certifications: Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, and Certified in Financial Management. Executive Education includes the Wharton Business School and J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Because of the Coronavirus, all of my mentoring is currently done online using Zoom. You can book an appointment online > SCORE Silver Spring Library. Mentoring sessions are designed to help jump start ideas on how you can start your business, including strategy, customer acquisition, planning, marketing, and financing.
NOTE: If you are seeking tax advice, please reach out to a tax professional outside of SCORE. SCORE does not provide specific support related to taxation. This should be handled by someone who is a current, practicing professional and is up to date on the most recent tax laws, rules and regulations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- B.S. in Accounting, Louisiana State University, 1980
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified in Financial Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Business Analyst
- Executive Training includes the Wharton Business School and J. L. Graduate School of Management