How I can help you
Since joining the SCORE volunteer team in 2005, I have served hundreds of entrepeneurs helping them launch and operate successful small businesses. Some have since expanded nationally.
I help new clients get started and experienced clients solve problems and improve their business performance (sales, marketing, finance, operations, strategy)
I help with the fundamentals of starting a business: organization, business strategy, offering selection, marketing plans, financing alternatives, and risk assessment - all the key elements of constructing a business plan.
For experienced clients, I have particular expertise in strategy development, sales, marketing, e-commerce & social media, technology, finance, and operations.
During my business career I served national and global clients in many types of services industries and manufacturing industries, both assembly and process.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- AB Philosophy, Princeton University
- Project Executive Certification, IBM
- CFP Certificate, Fairfield University
- MS Finance, Dolan School of Business at Fairfield University
- Law studies at University of Akron and at Pace University
- IRS training [Advanced Level] for AARP TaxAide volunteer program (2016)
- Culinary Institute of America (CIA) Bootcamp (2006)
- US Rowing Masters Nationals medalist (2011/12)