How I can help you
I formed a business presenting seminars across the country.
I bought and sold residential real estate and managed the leasing of that real estate. At one time I had acquired 18 different properties. I purchased and sold many of these properties by owner.
I formed a business called, “Country Cotillion.” For this business, memberships were sold to preteens and teenagers who were then taught different forms of social dancing and who were exposed to cultural norms, basic manners. Though this was a for-profit business, free dresses were provided for young ladies who were unable to afford to purchase them.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Professional & Business Services
Bachelor of Science
Master of Science