How I can help you
- I am an experienced serial entreprenuer who has learnt from the school of hard-knocks and would be happy to mentor entreprenuers starting-up or looking to scale, address business problems.
- I have over 25 years experience providing consulting services to corporations (B2B). My clients are across the spectrum of SME to Fortune 50 corporations. I can provide business operations, strategy, planning guidance.
- I know how to set-up a business from scratch, put a business plan together, build SWOT, perform break-even analysis, project business revenues, define a service offering, create service contracts, develop a sales and marketing plan, recruit and manage sales team, develop employment incentives plan for commissioned or bonused employees, run an efficient business operation and most importantly run and grow the business successfully.
- I have experience with starting business in another country and doing business internationally.
- I have experience developing a real estate investment business, buying and rehabing residential properties purchased both from auctions and open market. Along the way put together a team of professionals to manage this business.
- I am also an experienced information technology professional. I can provide guidance on information, data management and overall any technology tool selection and implementation.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
Masters in Electrical Engineering, Purdue University
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Bombay University