How I can help you
Levar Haffoney has over ten years of experience in helping business owners improve their processes, performance, and profitability.
His expertise includes:
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Cash-flow management
- Tax planning
- Buy-sell agreements
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Personal finance and retirement planning
As an adjunct lecturer at CUNY - York College in Jamaica, New York, Levar designed and teaches the Personal Finance continuing education course. In addition to this role, he conducts workshops for business owners on starting, operating, expanding, and exiting their businesses.
Levar serves as a Board Member and Treasurer at Spectrum Health Services in Philadelphia.
He is a frequent contributor to the financial media with an emphasis on the Small and Medium Business (SMB) space.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Health Care and Life Services
B.A., Economics, CUNY - York College