How I can help you
My 33+ years of expertise in the California Bay Area is in the 4 R's - Retail, Restaurant, Real Estate and now Retirement. I can help you with the following:
- Strategies on business plans for startup retail or restaurant businesses.
- Business strategies on identifying problems and solutions for sales, marketing, operations, customer service, cost cutting, maximizing profits and succession planning for retail, restaurant and real estate.
- Running a successful business. Some of my expertise is in: Keeping it simple, focusing/starting on the basics, being consistent day in and day out, etc.
- Developing a team - surrounding yourself with great people (internal and external Team), retaining the great people (not always about the money), and motivating your team.
Real Estate - I can share best practices in buying real estate, property management, minimizing tenant turnover, etc.
Retirement - I can coach on succession planning, exit strategies, having purpose, budgeting/finance, analyzing life and health insurance needs.
Volunteer - East Bay SCORE, Alameda CERT, CAL Parents Ambassadors, Red Cross.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
San Francisco State University - BS, School of Business
19+ years Corporate Retail Management
14+ years experience in business ownership