My business motto: “Delivering meaningful business results aligned with strategy, culture and risks - with leadership focused on people and customers."
- Functional background in strategic business planning, marketing, finance, operations, supply chain
management, information systems, and R&D
- Cross-industry experience and expertise in technology, manufacturing, financial services, retail, business consulting, distribution, transportation, energy, and others
- Practical knowledge: best business practices, enterprise models, methodologies
- Personal qualities: character, competence, chemistry, and commitment
Most recent experience is with all aspects of entrepreneurship and innovation. Assisted with business feasibility determination, business planning, product/service innovation, technology commercialization, marketing programs, financial projections and focused implementation roadmaps for major business activities using both lean startup and modern management best business practices. Has expertise with startup and early growth companies in all areas of the business model. Significant involvement with Arizona State University (ASU) startup and growth companies working with professors and students teams. This include ASU SkySong companies (Edson, Arizona Furnace, accelerators); ASU professors in the science and engineering colleges; and student entrepreneurial teams in biomedical engineering, graduate multi-discipline engineering and business.
Over 30 years experience as a Management Consultant and Corporate Controller in the private and public sectors. Provided consulting services in the areas of business planning, finance, cost management, marketing, operations, supply chain management, construction projects, government contractors, activity-based performance management, quality management, cultural change management, information systems & technology, program/project management, shared services and leadership and teamwork.
Lance mentors on Fridays between 9:00 - 1:00 at the ASU SkySong location in Scottsdale.
MBA in Management (Finance & Accounting) and BS in Engineering (Engineering Systems): University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
• Wide array of innovative business approaches due to work experience in various...
Project manager and line manager in both defense and commercial manufacturing for over 30...