How I can help you
I started my career in major corporations including American Express, Pacific Bell, and Management Consulting before starting and then selling my own IT Consultancy business.
I've been involved in running and helping other small businesses for the last 18 years so I've felt the pain ... and the joy. My business involved providing services to small companies and international corporations.
I really enjoy helping businesses focus on what's important and achievable. I've been told I'm an ideas man and usually can provide a variety of different insights on revenue channels and different or improvements to service offerings. My background is with business and IT but happy to jump into any situation.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Homeowner Services/Home Improvement
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Personal Services and Wellness
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
BA - Computing and Artificial Intelligence, University of Sussex, UK
Executive MBA, St. Mary's of California, San Francisco