How I can help you
I can help entrepreneurs and small businesses wishing to do business with the Department of Defense, with a focus on technology programs.
As an entrepreneur, consultant, and technology manager I have assisted many small businesses to achieve their business goals in government contracting. My extensive experience with the Department of Defense can help you on a path to success:
- Prepare for government contracting.
- Navigate the Department of Defense to find customers and opportunities for your technology or capability.
- Engage the DoD Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR), Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF), DoD Mentor Protege Program (MPP).
- Find solutions to complex business issues.
- Solve specific DoD contracting issues.
- Apply the strategic planning process.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Professional & Business Services
- BS Electrical Engineering, University of Rochester
- Master of Engineering Administration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute
- MS National Resource Strategy, Industrial College of the Armed forces