How I can help you
Early in my career as a small business owner, a SCORE Mentor shared his business knowledge and experience with me. Now, I would like to in turn share my background in agribusiness and government with clients.
My career began as an Agriculture Engineer designing farm/irrigation equipment and owning a small agribusiness in the Midwest. In the 1980's my family moved to the Northwest, and I continued my career as an engineer and administrator in state government. I have 28 years experience in the administration of water rights, grants, natural resources, regulation processes, and human resources.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Agriculture Engineer Bachelor of Science, South Dakota State University --Licensed Professional Engineer