How I can help you
Non-profit Leader • Entrepreneur • Adult Training Specialist • Senior Accounting & Operations Professional
- An entrepreneurial business and non-profit leader with a strong head for business and a passionate heart for service.
- Particularly interested in all aspects of “Social Enterprise” and entrepreneurship: Specifically finding creative ways to fund ministry and non-profit work through income generating ventures.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing effective services and education programs for recovering addicts, formerly incarcerated, and homeless adults.
- Skilled and experienced in managing all operational aspects of non-profit organizations and small businesses, including accounting, budgeting, marketing and fundraising, client/donor relations, grant writing, team leading, volunteer recruiting and development, facilities management, HR, and board participation and development.
- A talented problem solver and idea person; excels at identifying areas for improvement and streamlining processes to achieve and surpass outlined goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Master of Arts in Global Development and Justice (MAGDJ)| Multnomah University, Portland, OR Bachelor of Science, major in Religious Education, minor in Missions| Multnomah University, Portland, OR
Advanced Accounting Classes| Portland State University & University of Portland, Portland, OR
Certified Instructor |Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
Certified Instructor – Biblical Entrepreneurship |Nehemiah Project International, Inc.