How I can help you
I can help you to develop business and operations strategies to build your business success.
I have experience across a range of functional disciplines including business plans, process redesign, marketing and sales techniques, pricing strategy, product/service development, and operations management. My industry experience includes consulting/business services, manufacturing and distribution, construction, industrials and utilities, and nonprofits.
As an experienced business advisor, I counsel entrepreneurs and small business owners on developing the strategies to improve performance and grow their business and financial success.
I am an innovative thinker, insightful communicator, and experienced in working with diverse stakeholders.
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you, please contact me.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA, Operations and Marketing, Rutgers University
Industrial Engineering, Fairleigh Dickinson University
B.A., St. Francis College