How I can help you
I can help clients advance their ideas by translating them into analytically-based business plans and supporting clients bringing their ideas to reality.
I gained a breadth of managment, analytical and consutling experience with FMC Corporation, Indianapolis Power & Light Company, Navigant Consulting and Tampa-area Investment Funds.
My activites include Dunedin Boat Club Finance Committee and the Dunedin Stadium Advisory Committee.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
BS Accounting and MBA Finance from Indiana University (IUPUI). Wabash Executive Program
I had been a Ceritified Public Accountant in Indiana and am a member the Indiana CPA Society and the Florida Institute of CPA's