How I can help you
Jason’s specialty is financial planning and assisting in the process of securing funding for business operations. With his experience, Jason brings a wealth of cross-discipline knowledge to the SCORE organization.
Jason’s background includes financial leadership roles in manufacturing and insurance at several Fortune 100 Companies: GE, UTC, Ford and CIGNA. Throughout his career, he has been involved with a variety of business types including startups, turnarounds, mergers, divestitures as well as mature companies.
Jason came to SCORE as client before becoming a volunteer. He has been working in a leadership position with Expense Consulting, a consulting firm that provides cost reduction and vendor negotiation services, since 2012.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL - New York, NY
MBA Finance and Management
TUFTS UNIVERSITY - Medford, MA