How I can help you
Experienced in non profit creation, management, and strategic planning. Successfully served as CEO of large NE Ohio training and lending organization for profit businesses.
Served as general counsel to local and national organizations. Board recruitment, development and training consultant. Successful application for tax exempt status for organizations.
Author of non profit and for profit manuals for micro business owners
Adjunct Professor teaching criminal law, non profit development, starting a business on college level and for local organizations.
Legal partner with mother in dealing in national case matters in Illinois and Ohio
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Government Contracting
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B. S. Political Science, with honors, Heidelberg College
J.D. University of Akron,
M.A.P.T. Ashland Theological Seminary
Master in Public Administration courses, Kent State University
Certified business trainer, Nx Level