How I can help you
I can help clients find their market and build a strategy to thrive in it. I consider the whole picture: client skills and passion, competition and barriers to entry, customer demand, pricing and profit, trends and growth. But I keep it as simple and actionable as possible understanding where they are--is the client asking how to build a watch, or do they just want to know what time it is?
I can also help clients plan, budget, and develop their marketing, media (traditional and social), and communications.
I can also help with mergers, acquisitions, licensing, and due dilligence if that ever comes up.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Master of Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel-Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School. Concentration in Global Supply Chain Management.
Bachelor of Individualized Study, George Mason University. Major in Legal Communication, minor in Business.