How I can help you
• Skilled in sales, administration, IT, and general management. • Proven results in organizing and motivating workforces. • Quickly analyzes challenges and develops solutions/action plans • Decisive and eager to accept difficult challenges. • Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal-communication skills. • Familiar with interpreting government directives. • Ph.D., MBA, Bachelor of Management Engineering • Business Entrepreneur. • Member National Association of Accountants • Accredited Associate - Institute for Independent Business • Certified SCORE Mentor • National Ethics Association – Certified Background Check • Division Speaker Association of Financial Educators • Affiliate - Business Broker’s Network. • Florida Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida Resident Life Agent (2-15) • Investment Advisor Representative • Certified Retirement Counselor • Member of Church Council, Treasurer, and Head Usher • Member, Carrollwood Area Business Association • Seminar Leader; Social Security, Medicare, Long Term Care, Retirement Income Planning, 401(K) Rollovers, Obamacare • Member University of Tampa Symphony Orchestra
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Warren University, Agoura Hills, CA, Ph.D in Business Administration
University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL M.B.A.
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Omicron Delta Epsilon Honor Societies.
- Completed 30 credit hours toward M.S. in Computer Science.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY B.E. in Management Engineering
- Received full scholarship from NROTC