How I can help you
I have started small technology firms around the world and have a broad general management, financial, and operations background. In addition to my passion for sales and marketing activities, I take pride in my ability to build successful business plans, understand operational risks, and scale businesses over time. My commitment to Score is a way for me to give back to the community and state that has assisted in my personal success.
While recently retired from the Plano based software firm where I worked for nine years, I have begun my own consulting firm. I have recent personal experience in the many operational actions that are necessary to start and grow a business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Government Contracting
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- BSBA, Bucknell University, Management
- Executive MBA, Carnegie Mellon University, General Management