How I can help you
As a CPA, I mostly receive many tax and business formation questions. I enjoy mentoring new and existing businesses on all business matters.
My current and past experiences include:
- Portfolio Administrator: Asset/Debt Management of Risk Adjusted Portfolios.
- Auditor of SEC Compliance, Risk, Accounting and Tax Policy
- Business, Minority Interest and Personal Valuation Expert
- Forensic Accounting Expert for Fraud, Embezzlement and Tax Evasion
- Risk Manager and Valuation Expert for Derivatives
- Past Habitat for Humanity Finance Member - Arlington, VA chapter
- PT Golf and Guitar Instructor.
Also encourage all start-ups to take the SCORE Workshops held monthly. The workshops are very interactive with industry experts in marketing, accounting, and legal areas.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS Accounting, GMU, C.P.A., C.V.A., Series 7 and Series 66