How I can help you
Management, ownership, recruitment and sales
Adminisolve Payroll/Employee Leasing Broker
- Representing over 30 different markets. Everything from Payroll to Payroll with Pay as You go W/C all the way to the full Employee Leasing Product (PEO)
Oasis Outsourcing Professional Employer Consultant
- In the first 9 months of 2012 was ranked in the top 5 rookies within the corporation having brought on 16 new clients with over $10 Million in annual payroll
2009 – 10/2011
Law Firm of Lansing J. Roy, P.A. Business Manager
- Developed and implemented programs that led this firm to being recognized as one of the Jacksonville Business Journal’s top 20 Fastest Growing Small Business in 2010.
- Developed and successfully implemented a VOIP Phone system as well as Microsoft Terminal Services thus allowing access to applications and data on a remote server.
Certified Environmental Services, Inc. dba, Metro Rooter Business Manager
- Developed and implemented the systems, staffing and training that allowed this company to experienced tremendous growth
- 2003 to 2007 Sales grew from $4.2 Mil. to $7.7 Mil. and profitability grew from $84,000 to just over $1 Mil.
- 2007 attained the position of 3rd Largest Plumbing Company in Jacksonville as noted in the Jacksonville Business Journal book of lists.
CoAdvantage, formerly, Southeastern Companies, Inc. Business Consultant
- Successfully opened the Northeast Florida market for the firm
- Personally have signed in excess of $23.5 million in annual payroll
- Earned Presidents Club Award in 2002 and 2003 as the top producer
10/96 - 2001
HR Logic Professional Employer Consultant
- Successfully opened the Jacksonville territory for this firm
- Since inception this office has doubled in size each year
- Earned Presidents club Award in 1999 and 2000 for consistent high performance
08/93 – 10/96
Kellogg, Kessler, Wellington & Company Partner Executive Search and Placement firm
- A principal in a successful start-up of the firm. Multiple offices.
- Major involvement in the successful launch of two product lines.
- Recruited, trained and managed the staff of individuals that brought success during our first quarter of operations.
01/91 – 08/93
Fortune Personnel Consultants of Jacksonville, Inc. Partner Executive Search and Placement firm
A principal in the successful start-up of the Fortune office in Jacksonville.
- Developed a marketing plan that provided excellent market penetration in the engineering specialty.
- Contributed to the training and development program of all new employees.
02/85 – 01/01
Fortune Personnel Consultants of Columbia, SC Executive Recruiter
One of the nation’s largest search firms specializing in all areas of manufacturing Management
- Achieved high producer honors
- Managed all aspects of recruitment, qualification and marketing of applicants
- Maintained continuous interface with Fortune 100 companies on hiring need at all levels of management, including president.
01/75 – 01/85
R.T. French Company Manufacturer of food condiments
Materials Manager, Fresno, California (1980-1985)
Materials Control Manager, Springfield, Missouri (1978-1980)
Systems Analyst (1977-1978)
Packaging Supervisor (1975-1978
- Directed all activities of receiving, distribution, purchasing, scheduling, inventory control, traffic and customer service.
- Extensive hands-on production floor responsibility.
- Major cost-saving over five year period totaled $4.5 million in contract carriage service.
- Implemented JIT program, reducing inventory-carrying cost by $200,000 annually and increasing inventory turns by 70 percent.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Professional & Business Services
Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri BS, Business Administration (1969)
Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri MBA, Business Administration (1974)
License: Florida Department of Insurance: Health Life Including Variable Annuity