How I can help you
I can help business performance in planning and financial analysis.
As a financial analyst, product manager, and manufacturing plant controller in a professional corporate career I have developed skills in strategic planning, budgeting and performance reporting and new business opportunites analysis including mergers and acquisitions.
In addition to my professional corporate activities I have also served as an adjunct faculty member at The Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg and Harrisburg Area Community College, where I taught economics, finance, investments, management, leadership, logistics and human resource management courses.
At the conclusion of my corporate career I served as a Visiting Professor at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster where I taught accounting and cost accounting for a three year period.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional & Business Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Associate Degree, Agruculture - Business, The Pennsylvania State University
B.A. Economics, Slippery Rock University
- Graduate Summa Cum Laude
- Wall Street Journal Student Achievement Award
MBA, The Pennsylvania State University
National Association of Accountants "Lybrand Broze Medal Award"
- "Avoiding the Pitfalls in Sales Forecast" published in Management Accounting