How I can help you
1979- 1982 Engineer for Boeing company in MR&D for the commercial airline division interior department.
1982-1984 Manager at family business Shapiro Brothers
1984- Sept2011 50% owner of Shapiro Brothers. Operations, sales, maintenance, regulations, growth and project management. Opened three addition divisions and expanded sales to 100 million dollars a year.
Sept 2011-Dec 2012 Vice President of operations Midwest division of PSC-Metals. P&L, budget and merger of three operations into one growing concern.
Jan 2013- present Consultant
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Government & Regulations
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- BS in Chemical Engineering University of Missouri at Columbia
- Executive MBA class 42 Washington University, graduated December 2014 with Honor Member of the Beta Gamma Sigma.
PRESENT BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
- President of Industrial Development Authority City of St. Louis, MO
- Member of the Board, St Louis Development Corporation City of St. Louis, MO