How I can help you
Hi and thanks for reading about me and my approach to business as a Score mentor.
I have been a small business owner of a placement company, Reisman Consulting Group, in Philadelphia since 1998. I consider business a very creative process which requires a lot of of psychology, self-discipline, and practical skills. Before 1998, I was a sign language interpreter for many years In legal, medical and corporate settings.
I call myself a "creative problem solver" and "marketing therapist", helping people get started in business and incorporate best practices into their new or ongoing business. I am first and foremost ---
- A Communicator, helping to translate people's strengths and expertise to the business world.
- An Organizer, helping people get focused and organized to use proven business practices for maximum success.
- A Connector, recommending helpful resources to increase sales, improve marketing, and conduct market research.
- A Mentor, asking people thought-provoking questions and encouraging them to be more analytical about their business needs and solutions.
I look forward to meeting you! Gloria Reisman
Areas of Expertise
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B.A. Communication Disorders