How I can help you
I work with business owners whose businesses are 1-2 years old, owners who have recently started a business, and individuals who are planning to start a business. The topics we discuss involve identifying viable market segments and related marketing strategies, creative strategic thinking a to determine how best to attract potential clients, and client acquisition and retention.
My SCORE counseling work focuses on four primary areas:
1. Customer segmentation - how to target the right potential customers,
2. Developing a value proposition - determining why prospective customers should buy your products or services and creating a message that projects that proposition,
3. Creating key business messages to properly create a greater awareness of your business
4. Evaluating overall business strategies to ensure revenue opportunities and profits are optimized
I conduct one-on-one counseling sessions and have also held interactive group workshops on how business owners can successfully promote their businesses with zero marketing budgets. I wrote and self-published a book on successful selling techniques and sales management skills for small and mid-sized companies. I have also conducted seminars and workshops at area businesses and managed two business blogs.
Please contact me if you would like to meet to explore how I could best help you succeed with your business aspirations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
Graduate of the University of Virginia. Go Hoos!