How I can help you
Over 30 years experience in the Human Resources area leading the Compensation and General HR functions for Walmart Stores; J C Penney and Kimberly-Clark Corporation. As an executive in the previously mentioned firms, had direct input on the strategy and policy implementation needed to support the business objectives of existing and new business formats. Extensive experience in HR/Compensation consulting.
Currently, Certified Score Mentor with the Austin Score Chapter. Also serve as Program Coord./ Discussion Leader for the City of Waco Workshop in Business Opportunities Program.
Areas of expertise in helping small businesses: Writing of Compelling Business Plans: Financial Analysis (e.g. P&L review); Development of key financial statements (e.g. Cash Flow and Breakeven Analysis); Development of presentations/pitches to potential investors and other sources of funding; HR basics for small business; and Strategic Planning to grow your business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Personal Services and Wellness
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS-Business/Economics and MBA University of Wisconsin