How I can help you
Frank can help you plan, start, and grow your business.
During Frank's decades of business experience and training, he has contributed to organizations from micro-enterprises to Fortune 200, from startup to multi-generational, acquiring insider knowledge of the innovation systems behind the success and wealth of entrepreneurs and businesses. While most of his work has been in the private sector, he also has extensive experience in the public sector and non-profit organizations.
Frank has worked in: high-tech manufacturing, industrial construction, business and engineering consulting, wood products, software and computer services, pulp and paper, education, equity finance, and artistic personal and decorative accessories. He has held management positions in engineering, operations, new product development, and non-profit executive positions.
Frank has expertise in:
* Business strategies, models, planning, formation, startup, entities, systems, and processes;
* Product innovation, development, evaluation, design, prototyping, and testing;
* Electrical, computer, and control systems engineering (OSU BSEE, PE in OR, WA, and CA);
* Risk management, insurance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property protection (including patents, trademarks, and copyright), licensing, contracts;
* Human resources and organization development, management, and supervision;
* Operations, production, manufacturing, continuous improvement;
* Marketing (UC Santa Cruz and De Anza College), guerilla marketing, market research, distribution;
* Accounting, cost accounting, conventional and alternative finance, wealth strategies; and
* Project, product, and operations management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS Electrical and Computer Engineering from Oregon State University
Marketing at UC Santa Cruz and De Anza College