How I can help you
I have founded or been involved as a marketing executive with startups for more than 20 years.
I am currently focused on a startup in the tours and activities segment of the travel industry, with a photo tour company called Local Captures. I am also using my skills as a digital marketer to help small businesses with their digital marketing strategies through Human Observations and Real Digital Marketing.
I am the co-author of the award-winning book “The Hyper-Social Organization” (McGraw Hill, 2010), and I am currently working on another book.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Certificate of Special Studies in Management and Administration (Harvard)
Executive eduction programs:
- Marketing (Columbia)
- Strategic Marketing (Harvard)
- Couple of graduate courses in cultural anthropology (Harvard)