How I can help you
Whether you're eager to convert your new idea into a thriving business, or you're struggling to pull your existing business out of the red, I can probably help you. I'd be happy to give you the benefit of my experience in finance, business development, sales and marketing, public, community or labor relations, and conflict management.
Over my lifetime I've had the opportunity to apply all of these skills to a variety of successful businesses I've founded and sold, as well as in large, mature companies for which I've worked. I've sold office equipment B2B, and flooring to people in their homes. I've taught amateur investors to be successful, all over the country and written a book about it that's in it's third printing and was published in Japan. Software products I've developed, marketed and supported are still being used by thousands of people across the nation.
I've received my greatest satisfaction in life by helping others to succeed and would welcome the opportunity to assist you in your efforts to do the same.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Homeowner Services/Home Improvement
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
Harvard University '52 - Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology. Dropped out to fly for the US Marine Corps in Korea
Cornell University '58 - School of Hotel Administration - Dropped out to fly for Eastern Air Lines