How I can help you
- Mentoring and supporting people who are trying to build a better life for themselves through small business start up, both for profit and nonprofit.
- Financial management and budgeting for both for profit and nonprofit businesses
- Understanding and preparation of financial information, accounting systems, cash management,
- Inventory management, and procurement procedures, multi-cultural teambuilding..
- Sttrategic planning, human resources, training and logisticsm including working with volunteers.
- Government contracts and grants.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Master's in Business Administration, with a Finance concentration, from the University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Bachelor's in General Studies with a Humanities major from Rollins College, Winter Park, FL