How I can help you
I've worked as an executive in the biotech arena for over 20 years and have 20 additional years of aerospace experience before that. In fact, I still do a fair amount of consulting for some in the local Seattle biotech scene.
I've worked for companies both large and small, local and international. During that time, I've been responsible for general management., sales and marketing processes, automation, billing and contracting processes, and IT.
Over the years, I've also started and run my own small businesses here in Seattle. In fact, SCORE helped me when I was first starting my very first business ownership journey back in the 1990's.
I can help business people navigate the complexities of running their business in arenas like:
- managing operations,
- managing staff,
- designing and optimizing business systems (both computer or human based systems),
- understanding and using operating statements and other important business reports,
- writing business plans, be it for getting loans and/or working with investors,
- helping to create a more concrete view of your dream and the next steps should be
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
University of Illinois, BS in Engineering Mechanics, 1978