How I can help you
As an entrepreneur mentor, I have assisted over 50 clients in the development of their business plan which included engineering development, patenting, trademark, corporate legality issues, marketing, operations, and financial analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Technology & IT Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Doctorate in Education, Cal State University, 2016.
- Master of Science in Educational Technology, Cal State University, 2009.
- Teacher Credential in Physics, Chemistry, and Earth Science, Cal State University, 2006.
- Doctorate in Jurist Prudence, Golden Gate University, 2000.
- Masters of Business Administration, Xavier University, 1978.
- Masters of Science in Engineering, Washington University, 1974.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of Detroit, 1972.