How I can help you
I can help improve business performance in business strategy, product development and marketing.
As a scientist, life science executive, angel investor, and professor, I have been involved in developing business strategy, developing and marketing products, and creating organizational excellence in both small and large companies. I have helped many small companies refine their strategies, focus their marketing and generate effective presentations to potential investors and partners.
In addition to my professional activities, I am a lecturer in the Technology Management Program at the University of California at Santa Barbara, teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Business Strategy and Marketing. I have also served as a board member of the Cancer Support Community, an organization that provides free psychosocial counseling and services to people with cancer and their families.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Doctor of Philosophy, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Zoology