How I can help you
As an entrepreneur, I have founded and currently manage several successful businesses spanning across multiple industries. I can help you with business strategy, formulation, and interventions, business plan development, accounting, budgeting, office policies and manuals, payroll, setting up a non-profit organization, and change management strategies and interventions.
I am a Retired US Army Veteran with extensive experience in management, human resources, mentoring, training, real estate broker management, real estate asset management, property management, real estate sales and marketing, general office/administrative management, accounting, finance, budgeting, auditing, bookkeeping, mediation, and employee/team conflict resolutions. I am a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker, a Florida Licensed Real Estate Instructor, and a Florida Certified Supreme Court Mediator in Circuit, County, and Family courts. I have served on executive committees for non-profits and served as an elected Treasurer for two Realtor® associations.
I have provided consulting services for business start-ups, new and existing business owners, and new and seasoned real estate investors seeking business and investment opportunities. I have experience evaluating current financial performance and operational readiness to help business owners meet new and existing challenges.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Professional & Business Services
- Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Walden University, MN (Currently pursuing)
- Ph.D in Business Administration (DBA), Argosy University (2017)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Troy State University (2000)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Saint Leo University (1999)