How I can help you
I can help you start a business or improve your existing one.
As a real estate broker, management consultant, entrepreneur, government official, and non-profit executive, I have gained broad experience that can help you in the areas of strategic planning, operations, marketing, management, and finance. I thoroughly enjoy being a SCORE Mentor and would welcome the opportunity to help you create and grow your business.
It is only fair to tell you what you should expect when working with me:
- I will listen to your plans and ideas.
- I'll ask questions to make sure I understand what you are saying; I'll also ask questions (maybe some tough ones) to be sure we both have good insight into what is or isn't going to work.
- I'll ask you to do homework between our sessions and I will expect you to do it.
- I will tell you the truth and expect the same of you even if that is occasionally a little uncomfortable.
- I will keep everything I hear in confidence.
- I will look for other Mentors/experts when appropriate to supplement my own experience.
- I will be your champion and fan club.
In addition to being a SCORE Mentor, I am the Chair of the Las Cruces SCORE Chapter. I am also a CASA Volunteer where I work as a Court Appointed Special Advocate for children in foster care.
During my personal time, my wife and I enjoy riding our Harley and spending time with our family including 7 grandchildren. I also enjoy photography and writing and have 3 books available on Amazon.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B.S. in Business Administration from Portland State University