How I can help you
I can help you start and grow your business in the areas of business formation, strategic planning, marketing and operations.
An entrepreneur myself, I help people succeed in business by sharing an objective perspective based on experience and delivered in context. My 30-year professional background includes law, international banking and business development, as well as commercial real estate marketing, advisory services and development.
In addition to my professional activities and mentoring with SCORE, I’ve served on the Board of Directors of The Commercial Brokers Association of Austin, People’s Community Clinic and as Board President of Caritas of Austin. I also speak fluent Dutch and enjoy playing my vintage Gibson acoustic guitar!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
JD Baylor University School of Law
BA University of Texas at Austin