How I can help you
Radio, Television, Cable, Internet, Journalism, Project Management, Technology, Start-up, Entrepreneur with 40+ years owning and managing media companies: large market cable news channel, small market radio station, internet sites (both start-up and legacy) and publishing companies. Self-employed consultant to businesses (B2B) in marketing, communication, project management and general management areas. Non-profit board leader, 501(c)3 charitable organizations (Rotary, community cable and radio, United Way, Red Cross, academic, fundraising). To get in touch with me, please contact Seacoast Score Chapter 185 at: 603-433-0575 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS Broadcasting and Film, Boston University, with minor in business administration. Non-degree graduate studies in business administration (Babson College and University of Chicago).