I’m a creative & practical leader with 15+ years of experience driving business growth through lean manufacturing and process improvement. I turned around quality and operations for a 48-year-old manufacturing facility, leveraging lean manufacturing & increasing production efficiency by 50% while continuing to build sustainable products.
Those who know me appreciate my authentic, down-to-earth ability to communicate with all types of people. I build bridges between individuals and groups with varying priorities, ensuring that all parties work to reach common goals.
Executives appreciate my passion for:
• Basing my management strategies on past success and always moving toward innovation and expansion
• Developing employees who are motivated to participate in company growth because they see that their contributions are recognized
• Bringing insight and analysis into financial and planning sessions leading to steady, sustainable growth
• Creating enduring customer relationships through a rigorous focus on matching product development to client growth and change
My team members appreciate my ability to:
• Get my hands dirty on the shop floor and my love of precise, effective machinery & creating a flawless product
• Fairly and respectfully manage diverse teams, giving recognition for individual and team mastery