My specialties are in helping you write:
- Creative, Researched Marketing Plans (utilizing the Wharton "4 P's" process).
- Concise Business Plans (utilizing simple, prepared templates).
- Effective Hiring Plans (utilizing Xerox's "Selective Hiring Process" Techniques).
I apply an analytical approach to Business. If you choose, I will walk you through any of the above processes, step by step, using tried and true (and FREE) Templates.
I am a Navy Veteran trained as an Electronics Technician. I enjoyed a 32 year career in Industrial Electronics Parts Distribution. I served as a Technical Correspondent, Mail Room Supervisor, Employment Supervisor, Industrial Salesman, Sales Manager, General Manager and Senior Manager in the MW, SE and NE Regions of the US.
I want to help you. Let's get started!
High School, USN Electronics, Sonar and Submarine Schools, numerous Strategic Planning, Personnel Management, Sales Management Seminars.
Online MBA Courses 2012-2014
- U of VA: Grow to Greatness Parts I and II
- U of MD: Innovative Ideas for new Companies
- Princeton: Sociology
- Stanford: Entrepreneurship
- Wharton: Marketing
- Wharton: Financial Accounting
1. Certified Florida Small Claims Court Mediator (Volunteer)
2. Certified Florida Master Money Mentor (Volunteer)
2. Sub-Vets Lifetime Member
3. Holland Club (Qualified in Submarines)