How I can help you
Sales Representative for Safety Equipment and Supply 06/1974 to 04/1977
Co-founder of SafetyWear a Division of Sullivan Brough Inc. in 1977.
CEO and Majority Shareholder of SafetyWear since 1983.
Successfully guided SafetyWear $2,000,000 in sales in 1982 to $17,000,000 in 2015.
Successfully Negotiated and Paid off a 20 year SBA Loan.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Environmental Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management from Purdue University in 1974. US Army 07/1969 to 07/1971. M.O.S. Infantry; served in Viet Nam 01/1970 to 12/1970.