How I can help you
I can help business with business strategy and planning, enhancing management and leadership practices, improving the customer service experience, and increasing sales through sales and marketing support.
As president of a corporate relocation management firm (managing executive transfers worldwide), I have experience in managing and leading organizations, which includes all aspects of running a business. I have been centered on the B2B environment, where I worked closely with Human Resource and C level individuals. I am also a licensed real estate broker and have consulted with real estate firms to help drive their business success. I have deep experience in enhancement of the customer service experience and driving sales through effective utilization of sales techninques. I also have international business experience working with global firms with their relocation management requirements.
I have supported the community in a variety of ways including the United Way, local Food Banks, charity bike rides, Good Sense Ministry, and other activities too numerous to mention. I am an active cyclist and have helped raise funds for the MS Society for 15 years. I look forward to working with you!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- University of Connecticut, BS in Business with emphasis in Real Estate
- University of Chicago, MBA with emphasis in Marketing and Business Policy
- Other course work taken at MIT, Univeristy of Virginia Darden School of Business, Harvard